2011-01-21

Where the Heck are the Patagonia Posts?

I really do dream big. I honestly thought I'd have time to blog my way through Patagonia over the past 4 weeks. But once the workshop was underway, I was consumed by it. I decided my time was best spent capturing, discussing, studying, and processing. Then, near the end of the workshop, my focus shifted to getting home.

There's a lot of story to tell from my visit to South America. It'll be coming soon; with photos of course. But I want to share my fully processed photos, not just straight-from-the-camera shots. Someday I'll be able to post process in a jiffy, but today I'm stuck trying to figure out my long-term file naming strategy for photos. Yeah, I'm way back there. Say hello to the newest Lightroom user. Luckily I'm loving this program.

Bear with me. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeremy,

    I hear your pain, I'm still way behind in editing and post-processing from that trip. And Thom wanted the shots for end of March...

    How's life been since you've come back? For me it's been very difficult as I liked it so much there that coming back here has been incredibly hard. Don't get me wrong, I love Paris. But Patagonia was something different, something almost otherworldly. Which my shots from Perito Moreno seem to confirm.

    Anyway, can't wait to see everybody's selection of shots from the trip.

    Take care,
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete